Western New York Estate Planning Lawyer Prepares Clients for Life Changes
Knowledgeable Amherst attorney helps clients resolve their future concerns
Planning for the disposition of your assets in the event you become incapacitated or pass away can be stressful, but it is important to make sure your plans are clear so that nothing is left to chance. I provide detailed estate planning services so that your wishes can be carried out without confusion or conflict. I also provide legal aid to aging clients who are looking to make decisions regarding long term care and other things.
Dedicated counselor focuses on creating lasting solutions
As a Certified Financial Planning® professional and estate planning attorney, I have the knowledge and experience to reassure clients in these often complex matters. Clients turn to me because I am:
- Experienced — My background makes me uniquely qualified to evaluate your assets and your intentions to help you prepare for the future by making sure your estate planning documents reflect your intentions.
- Responsive — At my firm, you work one-on-one with me throughout the planning process so you can be confident that all of your concerns are addressed.
- Accomplished — With a practice focused on estate planning and a track record of satisfied clients, I am a respected leader in the industry with a reputation for leaving nothing to chance, and will use my background to further your objectives for you, your loved ones and future generations.
I can help you proactively plan for your loved ones’ futures.
Respected attorney offers capable counsel on wills and trusts and other estate planning matters
My firm focuses exclusively on estate planning and can advise you on a range of issues, including:
- Estate planning — I know how important it is to protect your assets for your loved ones. As part of my estate planning services, I will work closely with you to learn your wishes, then create solid wills and trusts that direct the distribution of your assets and meet your specific needs while easing your anxiety and that of your family. I also handle guardianship and conservatorship matters and help clients outline their healthcare wishes through living wills and other advanced directives in the event they become incapacitated.
- Probate and estate administration — I help executors and administrators navigate their duties during the probate and estate administration process, such as notifying heirs.
- Elder law — Often, seniors have unique questions about their finances, assets and health in retirement. I have deep experience handling elder law concerns ranging from asset protection to long-term care planning and guardianship and will help you structure a plan to take care of yourself as well as your family after you are gone.
- Mediation — Sometimes, mediation can prevent future problems by including your heirs in the conversation about the division of your estate. I work as a mediator for nonclients, assisting your attorney in crafting a plan that accomplishes your wishes while resolving conflicting interests.
When you want to feel better about your future, the time to start is now.
Contact a Western New York estate planning lawyer for a free consultation
At Valerie L. Stanek, Attorney at Law, I represent clients throughout Erie, Monroe and the surrounding counties in Western New York in estate planning matters. To arrange a free consultation, call me at 716-800-2861 or contact me online.